Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Week 2

Been a busy week... don't know how come I feel there's so much things to do, even though the time I use to study is less...

Monday
Bought Insolvency Law book and completed readings for last and this week. 301 class was fun as we learn about dressing properly. Didn't know there were so much rules to dressing!
Busy trying in vain to get Jap class.. s*****d me to fail to acknowledge.. haiz

Tuesday
6 hours class, lunch with Lan, church

Wednesday
4 hour class, CG... thank God for the great bunch of people this semester! Hope that this semester we will have a better time and I'll be a better CGL.

Thursday
2 hour tutorial... the most fun thus far... we competed to built the tallest tower using poker cards! haha... must say this is the most fun and out of the box tutorial I ever had! Followed by leaders' meeting for 2 hours... God, I admit I almost lost my temper waiting... Teach me patience, patience... though I have slight patience, this incident made me realise how little my threshold was. Waiting 1/2 hour without anything to do almost made me "letup"...

Friday
Free day! Dad and Joep came down to visit me... So happy, woke up early to clean the room and waited for their arrival. Hanged out in my room and had lunch at Crystal Jade. Yummy! Quite reasonable.. Bid farewell to them at 3.30pm.
Waited for the 2 superman haha.. Eugene and Carlsen to come over to put some FES books in the room. Thank God the boxes fit well under the bed.

Saturday
Spent the whole day baking cookies for MEET fundraising. It was fun. Thank God for Shirlene who kindly opened her home and her mum who was just so surporting! Produced 700 plus cookies in 6 hours, time included for lunch, groceries and all... haha.. what an accomplishment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home