Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

MEET camp

tomorrow, the unknown will be revealed. the MEET co. has been so secretive about the camp and even past MEET trippers were sworn to secrecy about this camp. well, i'll know what we're going to do..soon...

the last few days have been tiring for me.

15/12 came back to s'pore, straight for TM
16/12 TM (10am - 2pm) and JM (2 - 6pm). went to the botanic gardens for the 1st time since i came here and visited OMF.
17/12 church, mum and 2 cousins came, brought them round bugis and orchard
18/12 jalan at vivocity, TM (1-5pm), dinner with relative and more sightseeing
19/12 jalan at singapore river, suntec and bugis, send mum & cousins off, shop for face paint, TM (9pm and team slumber party at NUS - since our previous effort was not quite suitable.... we practiced so hard, but kena rejected)
20/12 our sups vetted our presentation (thank God they were happy with it), laundry, pack for camp

sorry, my writing a bit cluttered today. no time to write properly... anyway it was raining nonstop for 2 days. really regret couldn't take my mum and cousins to jalan as the rain ruined my plans. then running between doing MEET stuff and accompanying my mum. sometimes its really pushed me to the limit.

MEET camp.. am looking forward.. okla.. will stop here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home