Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Holiday?

I think I'm physically more tired than during exams.... let's see where has all the time gone too...

30/11 Finish exam, PWC interview, clear notes
1/12 clean room, KPMG interview, Mabel's birthday
2/12 prepare BS with Kristy, cell group
3/12 church
4/12 EY interview, church outing
5/12 Deloitte interview, CG outing, Deutsche bank interview
6 - 8/12 Leaders' retreat and planning
9/12 Balik? or outing with IMF sheraton team?
.
.
.
15/12 Team Meeting (JM) , TBS 3
16/12 JM 3
17/12 Church
18 - 20/12 TMs
21 - 24/12 MEET camp
25/12 Christmas... balik?

Packed, packed, packed... had no time to just slack since exam was over... in fact running all over for interviews, getting things done... catching up with people... thinking about CF...

I want a job in ***! Thank God KPMG secured ad! hahaa... got a job before I even finish my studies! *beams* Now to work on the other interviews.... God I know you already know which one is for me... And regarding the Deutsche bank job (see previous post), I know its all in Your hands. I already gave up on that by not going for the interview... but out of the blue moon they called me again. So, I'll go this time and see how...

Just want to rest... but... aiyah... body aching from wearing heels. Wanna sleep but hair still wet... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home