Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

How Great

Beautiful Saviour
Planet Shakers
Jesus, Beautiful Saviour,
God of all Majesty,The risen king
Lamb of God, Holy and righteous,
Blessed redeemer,Bright morning star
Pre chorus
All the heavens shout your praise,
All creation bow to worship you

Chorus
How wonderful, how beautiful,
Name above every name, exalted high
How wonderful, how beautiful,
Jesus your name, name above every name,
Jesus

Bridge
I will sing forever, Jesus I love you, Jesus I love you

Jesus, You are indeed awesome.
I really have no time these days. Am sacrificing my sleep to do my work, juggle church and CF... Why so much work? Worse, got to think about applying for jobs.
But I just wanna take this little time to update this blog of mine.... to say how good God has been. He's real. Where can you ever find a God who loves you so, so much? Who cares about you... who sustains you and carries you... ah, God, I'm speechless! I'm just filled with thanksgiving and praise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home