Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'm In Love

Yes! I love You so, so much! Cos You've showed me what love really is. I can never imagine where I'll be if I didn't have You in my life - I wouldn't know my purpose, no meaning, joy and someone to share and live for.

God has been very real to me. I know even in times when I'm not as faithful, He is near. Thank You God. You are all I want to life for. My heart just longs to be with You forever.

Yup, just a little testimony.. I experience a little healing today. Been having this sorethroat and all for the last week. And when Pastor Yang prayed, I felt something in my throat and I now know it is gone! Hallelujah! Praise God!

I want to believe for greater things in my life, for NTU and for the nations... My God is so big! let me dream for things as big as You are!

Really looking forward to this week. Know its going to be super busy, but I'm believing its going to be worth it! Fire Conference this Friday and Saturday and I pray that as Reinhard Bonnke comes to Singapore, may he bring the annointing of God and fire down as well! May I catch part of what God has in his life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home