Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Day 4 and 5

1. Help prepare a compilation again for Regenesis
2. Do another compilation for Loukas Medical

Uncompleted: compilation for Office Design

Went karaoke with fellow collegues and boss. Apparently, it is the office culture to have activites, like this, bowling, jogging... wow, the office is really their home. Point taken as they are here more than half a day. If they are not friends with those in office, then their circle of friends will be very limited.

My first time going for karaoke. It was fun at first. But after a while, didn't like it. First they sang chinese songs. Then, I don't appreciate pop songs. I always prefer musical. And I find no point singing like this... pardon me, but.. I'm so used to singing to praise and adore my Lover (worship, la)...

Anyway, today is an off day for us...yay! no need to wake up early. But I make myself arise at 7.30am to jog. Very bad, no exercise. Then, argh! all the laundry which has to be hand washed and ironed. And oooh, the room needs to be swept and mop. Argh! task after task.

Went out in the afternoon to Salvation Army to drop Donna's stuff at the donation bin. It was a journey... To get there, I took 3 buses...hehe...partly cos I wanted to explore the area on bus.

Then, evening was spent doing stuff online. Had a interesting night. Went out with Cheryl to explore what's across the PIE. Was our first time going to that area. At least, now not so sampat. What turn out to be a meeting for dinner at a Can 5 turned out to be a fun outing. We walked all the way to Jurong West Ave 4, Giant (shopping for food) and walked back. 3 hours well spent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home