Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Friday, April 28, 2006

My adventure for today

Decided to check out the location of my future company. So, arriving at clarke quay, i found out that i actually have to do quite a lot of walking. Firstly the outram park interchange is so far apart. then I have to walk from the mrt to the office. Anyway, took me 1 hour and 5 minutes. that means i have to leave my place at 7.15 every morning! argh, so early.

Then i saw that its quite a nice place. By the scenic S'pore river. Lots of eating places.

Being the type to explore and since I had to go to bugis, I thought I'ld walk all the way there or something as I saw some familiar buildings. Didn't know I actually walk more than 2 km to reach my destination. As you can see that's the route i took. Anyway, it was a nice adventure. Discovered how the places link together. Took me only 20 minutes. so no complains.

Spend an hour shopping at Seiyu...hehe.... then bought my bus ticket home to Melaka...have decided to go back after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home