Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Some Thoughts - exams, bf

Well, one paper down... three more to go. Think it was quite ok.

Been quite sluggish in my exam prep. Instead of hitting the books, i'm watching tv and jalan-jalan... anyway, need some time off hehehe... But now, back in campus with no family around, think there'll be less distractions, but sigh... miss them...

Just hope to do the best and submit it all to God. Wanna get it over with.

Been thinking, with mum nagging about getting a bf... then hearing many people getting into relationships... sigh... even heard my mum praying for one. Well, God, in Your time. I'll just wait, if its Your will. You know the one for me, even though I myself may doubt if there's one...

2 Comments:

  • Hey...why sound so down? Cheer up and be of good spirit!

    Always fill your mind with more good stuff and don't let it be empty....Later you'll think more and be more depressed. :)

    By Blogger Joanne Low, at 4:21 PM  

  • Hey, hehe..me too doubting if there is one for me..but take heart, God knows best, in everything.. :)

    By Blogger Vi, at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home