Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Not good, just not good

Sigh... why am I not performing in my studies? Just wondering... I've done the readings and tutorials and all I think is needed... what's wrong I wonder? Exam coming so more..

Got the results of my mid-term quiz for 205. The worst I've done so far. Can't believe a D+! Yeah, I know everyone said it was hard... but...well I don't know. My grades are just heading for the drain, man. My expectations are way, way off...hmm.... just an average student I guess, not among the better ones. Guess I'm not up to that standard anymore... daddy, hope you are not dissapointed.

Really need a miracle in my studies. God, you see my need. Help me make it through this course of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home