Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Almost there...

Well, finish my core papers already... been battered and bashed up by exams and barely surviving now... haha, what a way to put it but yeah, ain't that easy now.

Just left my PE, which I haven't study, but will do so in this one week. Hmm, in a dilemma if I should go home this weekend. Sending Donna off to Changi this Saturday.. if not i sure cabut ad but a good friend is leaving and I dunno if I'll ever see her again. Then promised my friend that we'll study together on tuesday. That means i only got sunday and monday. Should i go back for that 2 nights? like a weekend right? hmm... decisions, decisions, i hate them.

Anyway, i have a new online photo album. Just click on the link My Yahoo Photoes under other links at the right column of this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home