Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Updates!

Gosh, so long I didn't update my blog...
Well, its been a pretty busy week. Since yesterday, my company has this compulsary OT of 10 hours perweek! They say its optional for us interns. But decided to join the rest... be a team player ya know.... show that I'm commited...haha...

A lot has happen.. spiritually. First of all, thank God for my exam results. Did much better compared to last semester. So far, God has showed me that if I rellied on my own, its nothing..but if I lean on Him, then its a blessing...y? Cos looking back at my results so far, those I thought is a gone case, I get A. Those I thought I did fairly well... turned out lower than expected. And I want to really thank God for bringing me through Advanced Tax. I came out of my first class that day, going home to cry...honestly I did... thinking I'm going to flunk it! Surrendered it to God...and you know what? I didn't study that subject until the last week before exam, and I got an A! Praise the Lord! God, you are trully good!

I even met two stranger online who added me on messenger. To cut the thing short, they asked me if I could be their gf....wat?! Thank God for though I have never had a bf, I feel secure and in no hurry to find one. God has dealt this area of my life, and yeah I've surrendered it to Him. Surprisingly, our cell had a loooonnggg discussion last Sunday after lunch about starting courtship..haha... I totally agree with their stand. After that, only did I realise that actually, I have many guy friends around who are single! haha... waitla..

k la..its 2am and I need to get some rest. Been working more than 12 hours a day. Just came back from cell midnight...time to zzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home