Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Global Day of Prayer, 4 June 2006


It was a superb prayer meeting... with thousands of Christians gathered together to pray.. the biggest prayer meeting I've ever been. No doubt God was there with us.
First it was the beautiful weather...
Then, things went out smoothly...

They started off with repentance, especially for our double mindedness...yes, I think this has hindered many from walking closer to God... busy with so many other things, we get distracted. Instead of pursuing God, I pursue after other things of temporal value.. forgive me, God... help me fix my eyes on You.

Next, was the reconciliation of the denominations... high time the churches unite... put away our differences... focus on what is essential.. fulfilling the great commission!

Finally was prayer for the nations. May your name be made known to all the earth!


The stadium being filled with fellow believers praising God...hallelujah! Trully God, you are great! There is no one like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home