Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hello 2007!

Can't believe its now 2007! Time flies!

Thanksgiving...
Thank You God for seeing me through 2006 - studies, internship, CF, relationships, hardships
Thank You God for the people around me, Your faithfulness (You have always been wiith me, tho I sometime forget), so much to be thankful for...

My regrets...
I have a few... not seeing my friends coming to know You personally (Hope they will do so one day, pray!)
... not meditating on Your Word as I should
... not building as many friendships as I did in my first year... I have become complacent in my friendships and am not investing in new!

New year resolution
... take my spiritual walk more seriously, to see God's kingdom advance
... friends with deeper friendship
... courtship?? hahaha.. my aunts n mum making such a fuss about me being single. ok I give up turing a deaf ear to their 'persuasion' and have to admit I shall start keeping my eyes open for one (when I start work.. but still... I shall not worry, God has my future planned out)
exicting year ahead as it will be my last semester in NTU, going for my first real mission trip and starting work...

that's all from me. Holiday is good. Came back from MEET camp blessed. It was a simulated mission trip. Can't say much about the camp as we are sworn to keep it secret. Only thing I can say its that I really got to know my team mates better and have a better idea of what to expect on my coming trip. Learn a lot from this camp.

In KL now to be with my sis as she sits for her finals... also, on a shopping spree - actually more to keep an eye on the spending haha... I'm the kiam ka na of the family!

Going back to singapore soon... school starting on 8th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home