Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Thanksgiving

Into the first week of school. Thank God for a reasonable timetable. 4 day week.. and after Week 5, it'll be a 3 day week. Weee!!! Thank God I got 3 core modules only this sem - Strategic management, Employment Law and Insolvency. Though its 2 law module which can be daunting, I hope it won't be as bad as all the previous semester. Thank God for seeing me through all these years. Though now I don't even though if my results are good enough for a second upper... I just surrender it to God... Hope I can make it.. but on the other hand, who cares? Got a job already... Thank God for that too.

Thank God that I am in MEET this year.. I can't believe if I could handle all the work if I were in it last year! It was a blessing in disguise. Anyway, I thank God for the awesome team. Though 2 of them are super, super busy, I thank God He laid everything in order... My slack timetable allows me lots of free time... So we can help one another's workload. I wouldn't mind doing more work... that's why we are called a team.... God is awesome and wise isn't it?

I've learnt so much more about missions through this training. Now, we are on our own to do all the planning and stuff. Seems like a lot, but pray that God will see us through. There's planing of our itenary, contacting and liasing with our host missionary, plan budget, fundraising (coming out with prayer letters, things to sell, visiting churches), learning the language, culture.. preparing our items like testimony, sermons... etc etc... So much! But it will sure be a good learning experience. Do pray for me and all fellow MEET trippers. Got to balance this, school work, church and CF... that's a handfull. But yet, I'm so happy to be able to be of service to our God most high.

Ok, enough of me rambling.... hehee... Jesus, I'm just so glad to have You with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home