Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

Its a wonder how God works... I couldn't get my Japanese class earlier as I didn't know I had to acknowledge it. Fine. So I went down to the Office of Academic Services to make some noise and appeal. They virtually ignored my appeal as I already fulfilled all my requirement to graduate. Priority to be given to other students. Ok. Fine.

So I just submited my appeal and surrendered it to God. Pray. I checked the system for subject vacancies... always 0. Fine. Eventually I gave up. Maybe not God's will. I've done all I could possibily think of.

The closing date to finalise the timetable was last Sunday at 10pm. I didn't know what time it ends actually. So at 10.30, I felt God prompted me to just check one more time. It was actually a silly thing to do as I had tried in vain all the while. And I had also gave up and wasn't thinking about it anymore. Anyway, I checked the system and to my excitment, I saw at least 6 vacancies! I was so glad, I wanted to add. But by then, the dateline just closed. That's it.

So I went to school to appeal again. To cut the long admin part, I went straight to the subject coordinator and wrote in my reason.

So today, I got the reply that I got it! haha! God really works when we had given up. God is teaching me to just surrender. It's always when we've reach the end of ourselves that He starts working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home