Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Helplesness

Finally, the wait is over. The one week break is here. At least I have one week free from lectures and tutorials. Have finished some of my mid term quizes and part of the burden lifted. Wow, what a relief. So many of my friends keep saying they're gonna die! But thank God, we're still alive :)

Will be flying over to Phuket to visit my parents and my dearest half tomorrow morning. Yezz, can't wait to see them. Yeah, I know it was just last week we were together, but hey, I enjoy being together. big, big smile...

But will be bringing my project along with me....sigh, what a burden. Imagine I got 5 projects to do. FIVE!!! That's insane man! Worst, 2 is personal work. Ok, one day one project. HAH!! If only can....

On the more spiritual side, been feeling helpless. One of my friend just told me she may not want to attend church again. I dunno why, but I feel she's turning her away from God. Why? Just 1 month ago I brought her to the church I'm attending and she said she was really blest and felt God. And the next two Sunday, I asked her again if she wanted to go again, she said no, telling me she has lost her faith. Why? She was saved in a country I cannot mention (due to persecution) and held on to that faith until now. But why here in Singapore she turned away? It's my first time having a friend telling me that she's giving up.... sigh.....feeling helpless. But I know salvation is from God alone. Nothing I can do but pray and be a friend to her. Can't describe the grief I feeling for her. What more about Jesus. sigh....

Yeah, hope I will always hold firm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home