Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Semester

Well, holidays are finally over. Sigh.... one big SIGH....

Really enjoyed my last week back home. Whole family united after almost 2 months. Had great time at home. Playing computer games, eating none stop. Think I've grown horizontally.

Christmas and new year feels like nothing this time around. I'm like it's new yeah... so what? Nothing great to celebrate.

But must really thank God for the very life that we have. Since the tsunami disaster, we should all realize how fragile life can be. And of course, made some resolutions and pray that I can stick to it.

So sad, so sad...class starts tomorrow. Can't believe that I'm in my second term. So fast. But very sien... I'm getting lazy! Help!!! Ok. Behave yourself!

Wish all a blessed new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home