Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Going Round The Tourist Spots

My aunty from KL came down to Singapore for a holiday. So I had to take them around, jalan-jalan...like I know how to go about in the first place.

On Friday, went to Sentosa Island. Though it was my second time this year, I took the oppurtunity to visit all the attractions this time. The first time was with my parents and we just went round the island, didn't visit much.
This time, we bought a package which allowed us to visit the

1. Underwater World which features a tunnel through a large aquarium with sharks, huge sting rays, 2m long fish etc.

2. Fort Siloso, a preserved fort since WWII

3. Sky Tower, which allowed us to have a bird eyes view of the island

4. Cinemania, a virtual show with seats that moves. Didn't give any adrenalin rush at all!

5. The Merlion, tallest statue in SEA. Went right up to the top

and many other gardens. Forgot to mention that we took the cable car ride.

Then today, went to the Singapore River mouth. Took a 45 minute boat ride. Saw some very nice scenery along the river side. Skyscrappers next to colonial buildings which were very well preserved. Beautiful...if only I had my digicam. Too bad no pics. Only in my camera phone... or just click the buttons from the page link to this.

Later today, went Orchard Road. Nice Christmas decorations. Nice shopping...but a bit pricey. Walk till my feet could take it. It was swarming with people. Mad rush.

Well, tired after 2 solid days of sight seeing. Didn't get much rest since coming back from camp. k, need some siesta now. Another day of jalan tomorrow. ;)


1 Comments:

  • Told you to bring the digicam. Dun wan... Now how am I suppose to know how much you enjoyed the scenaries?

    Anyway, really jealous you can enjoy life... touring around S'pore on a self-designed tour. But I think I won't dare to try it in KL.

    By Blogger Joanne Low, at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home