Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Friday, December 17, 2004

Back and Fired Up!

Wow! Had an awesome time in CF camp. Though there was only around 20 campers, fellowship was very warm indeed. Went there knowing just a couple of friends and now we're like a family of young adults. Thank God for all the people He gave in my life.

The teachings were eye opening. Studied the book of Jonah. Had workshops on Evangelism and Mission work. It has really challenged me to go out and share the good news with all I come in contact with. Well, can't possibly put all I learnt here. Tell you verbally better la!

The way things are run in the CF is very different from the way I'm used to in Gateway. But eventhough the emphasis is not on the Holy Spirit, but the Word, think a balance is needed.

Anyway, God has really spoken to me and shook me. Awake (spiritual eyes) and on fire. Hope it'll not be just head knowledge but put into action. YEAH!

Let's SHINE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home