Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Thursday, October 07, 2004

A Visitation

My mum came down to Singapore for a visit...to see me...yeah!
She's trying to spend as much time as possible together with all her children before our family is really seperating. My parents will not be in Malaysia, my bro and sis in KL and me in the south here. Wow! God is really strecthing our family. But no matter the distance, He knows we can take it. Our relationship, has stand the test of time and distance, and hopefully it will continue. My telephone bill is soaring up the sky, man! Every night without fail must call home. If not, feel not complete. Good thing Starhub is having promotion of free IDD calls til end of the year.

Followed mum to a hospital in town to visit a 7 year old boy who is down with brain tumour. It is really an eye opening to see how parents have to go through with a sick child and how much pain they bear. Words can never describe their anguish. Thank God, He carried us through when my brother had the same thing. He is now using my mum to encourage other mothers facing the same situation.

Thank God also for good health everyday.

Well, gotta go. Study....exam less than a month away and I'm still slacking....sigh...

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, God is strecthing us. But no matter how far, we are still together in heart and soul. Really appreciate the calls you make everyday. That is always the one thing I look forward when night arrives.
    Can't wait to see you next week!
    Joanne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home