Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Blog it!

Finally! A blog of my own...

Have been contempelating when to start blogging. So after giving it much thought and being bored of studying, I decided to try it out.

Life is HECTIC down here! Can't seem to find the time to do anything else for leisure. Study, eat, sleep, study....join ECAs (extra curicular activites)

Just to keep you updated, I'm studying Accountancy in Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Living in campus (which is soooo cun!). Making a lot of new friends, which I really thank God for as I came here without knowing a single person, you see....
My class is made up of so many smart people, kinda intimidating. But I have to always remind myself that God has place me here. Everyday is a new experience of His unfailing grace towards me. I'm really moved at the thought of how much God has done for me here.

Keep you people updated on my life ya!

2 Comments:

  • WOOHOOOO~!!! congrats in starting your blog.. cool.. now can read updates from you all the time..
    so how's test going??

    By Blogger gR@c3y, at 8:17 PM  

  • Just wan u to remember this verse
    "Not that we are competent to claim anyhting for ourselves, but our competence comes from God."
    2 Cor 3:5 (I think)

    We both are facing 'intimidatingly' smart people in classes. But remember...

    By Blogger Joanne Low, at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home