Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Monday, October 18, 2004

Change

Studies is kinda taking its toll on me. No joke trying to cover what I've learnt this semester. What more trying out past year questions and extra work. One senior even told me that there's no time to really go thru everything at this last minute. Well, hello! Should have told me earlier...

Anyway, gotta change when there's a change. No more like Form 6 where we study over and over again before D Day. Here is totally different. Each semester is like a whisk. Now you start, then by the time you know it its exams!

Glad my whole family came down for the weekend. Really had a good time together. Away from books and with those whom I love. Its really nice to be united as a family...All the kerenah...nagging from parents. Kinda miss it.

When people all studying, I went shopping. And since there's sales, I think I did quite a huge damage to my wallet. Hehehe...

Ok...study......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home