Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Youth Camp

Back in campus again... Had a bad trip down yesterday. Miss my bus at 1 o'clock. Wasted my money and had to fork out another RM13.75 buy another ticket from another bus company. The bus was so old and its engin roars like a lion. So loud! Even worse, the driver was so slow and we even had to change bus mid way. A normal trip of 5 hours ended up an hour longer. Never to take that bus again. (won't mention what company is that)

Anyway, kinda sad that I didn't make it for GYouth Camp this year. Really miss the time where we just spend 5 days solid days of seeking God, away from all other distraction. Not too mention the fun and fellowship with all GY people. Really miss you guys! Not going really makes me appreciate the days spend at camp even more.

Not wanting to complain, but kinda miss those worship service we had during GY. Here, in CF meetings, its like singspiration, sing a long thingy. They emphasize a lot on Bible Study, and some times it is so deep, I feel as though I'm attending a thelogy class or something. But it helped me understand the Bible better.
Another thing I learnt - Its good to have corporate worship at least once a week during Sundays.

Signed up for the CF annual camp next week. So just wait and see what's install there!

1 Comments:

  • hmmm... the camp was great for me lar. something i really need to get me back on track. you can read a brief summary about it in my blog. so you'll be going for a camp too next week? good good. i sure that you'll be blessed there and that you'll be able to meet up with your God there as we did in the camp. God is same everywhere and He loves us very much~!

    By Blogger gR@c3y, at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home