Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Back in Campus

I'm back! Haven't been updating my blog page as the internet back home is soooo sooooo slow. Wanna do, also sien. Spend more time waiting instead of surfing the net. And then there's the telephone bill to pay. Guess that's what happen when I'm spoilt with having a connection right here in my room FOC.

The 2 weeks back home was superb. Malaysian food rocks man! Ate like crazy. Roti canai, satay celup, banana leaf, nasi lemak... wah.... hungry already. Really miss (spicy) food back home.

Anyway, sad thing gotta be back here eventhough we have semester break until new year. sob...sob... so boring, no where to go.... At least it ain't too bad compared to my other friends who will be staying here throughtout the whole break.... hehehe...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home