Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Wat's Up Doc?

Remember the looney tunes cartoon with the bugs bunny? Yeah, the one who always say 'What's up doc?' and munching the carrot stick.

My roomate came back one day from the supermarket and asked me if I wanted to munch on some raw carrots she bought. I went like 'huh?'. blur, blur...

Then she told me that when she was young she used to watch a cartoon with this rabbit eating carrots. So, she wanted to try it out too!

My goodness... what's going on?


Haizz...anyway just came back from my first exam paper. Well, I dunno what to say, it's kinda hard and most of my friends were saying liao liaw (gone case). Some even came out of the hall saying they are sure to ta pao (repeat). I'll just submit it to God for the best. Only He knows how much effort I've put in.

Yessss!!! ONE DOWN! Three more paper to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home