Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Friday, October 29, 2004

Unwind

Been studying too much lately, feel like want to 'just get through with it'.

Quite funny, today, our Financial Management tutor asked if anyone of us have been following the stocks news.

Well, I don't even know what in the wide world stock market is! Eventhough I study it in the text, still its very abstact to me. How you expect me to follow the news?

So, have anyone of you been watching the stocks? she asked.

Where got time...watch text book got la. The guy next to me mumbbled to himself.

HAHAHA! That was a good one.

Found this short video clip. Very funny. Just to destress myself, I'm amusing myself with all this. Its a wonder what I can find online.

http://www.StupidVideos.com/?VideoID=635
http://www.StupidVideos.com/?VideoID=464

1 Comments:

  • heya! weeliem here!
    found ur blog thru sharlene's:p
    how u doing?
    hows the Sing culture?
    anyways, hope u're doing good:)
    can i link u to my blog??

    By Blogger weeliem, at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home