Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Scrabble mania!

The first 3 days of the semester was the inter hall scrabble competition. And...instead of studying for school work, I find myself studying scrabble! Trying to memorise non-sensical word which I don't even understand. Anyway, its the first week so slack a bit never mind la, I hope. Haven't got all my books yet. And hey, people are still on holiday mood.

Anyway, I played 5 games. Of which I only won one. The rest kena trash by those more experienced than I am. But what to do, got myself to blame. I had to decide whether to attend lecture or warm up practice which occur at the same time. Of all the 24 hours I have, which I am free these have to clash! So, I chose to attend lecture. People say first lecture always very important.

Guess that could have affected the game. Immediately after lecture, I had to rush for the game. Moreover, I don't know why I had to play the tougher opponents. Hope I didn't give a bad impression to the team captain. Ooops!

Our hall topped the group and after a few years of waiting, finally we get into the finals. It was like a dream come true for the seniors. But alas, all good things come to and end. We lost. Didn't get to be finalist. But I'm glad we made it this far... considering that most of us are first year students.

So, with this over, time to get into real studying!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home