Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Alone Again...

It's a busy week, I have to admit. Beginning last week, I started studying like mad in anticipation of my family's visit to Singapore. Study, study...tepu ad.

Then Thursday came. Yipee! They arrive around 4.30pm. Went to greet them immediately after lecture. Since then till now, didn't even study. Brought them shopping, sight seeing and a boat ride. Overall, it cost me (or my father, who is in Phuket) a BOMB! My mum shop like a.... I'll say shop till you drop. My feet felt like giving way after walking and walking and walking...

But to me, as long as we're together I'm glad. Was on cloud 9 all weekend. No studies, worries, whatsoever. Totally disconected from everything else. Felt soooo good to be reunited.

They left today (Sunday) at 4.00pm. Sob..sob... so sad, now all alone, with a whole pile of homework and readings to do....sob.... I'm not in the mood!

Anyway, will be going back for CNY, Horray!!!! Yipee!!!!
Ah...can't wait man!!!! One more week! One more week! So study all I can, then enjoy! Yay....

Ok, back to work. To all my friends in Melaka, see ya soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home