Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Over load!

Just realised that I haven't updated my blog for ages. Arrgghhhh! Been so busy lately. It's mid term now and I have tests, assignments and activities to join. Time is just passing by like lightning. If only it could slow down.

Anyway, had a great CNY reunion with all my family. So nice to be together again. But as a result of eating rubish, I was down with food poisonning for two days, out of the four days I was home. So bad! Worse still, after I was ok, my sis was next. And on the day I was leaving, she still wasn't ok. Felt bad that I had to leave.... ok.... had to admit, I shed a few tear when bidding farewell to my family. It was very emotional for me, eventhough I not the one to show it outwardly, I couldn't help it. Very sad, as I wouldn't see then until I dunno yet.

It's then I realise how much I miss my family, the people back home.

Anyway, the few days back home resulted in a pile of work to do. So much to catch up. It's nothing but studying now. What a life! Sometimes, I wonder if this is all we live for. Thank God, we have Christ that gives us a reason of living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home