Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cemented

the last 3 saturdays was spent in m'sia. hahaha... after 5 weeks of not going back. miss home. heee... at least i went home to celebrate my b'day, for the first time in 3 years.... tho we never do anything special... was just great being home.

and now my overtime leave is depleting. my hard earned overtime seems to burn up so fast...took leave so that i can be home longer. i think in all i took 4 days of TOIL.

just as i was calculating how many TOIL i have left, this week was damn shiong. we went down to the client's place on monday and was told that we must complete it by thursday. but by wednesday, we must have at least some substance to show. faintz! to audit a whole P&L of a manufacturing company with a revenue of close to $30m; and PPE of $40m in cost.... in 2.5 days by myself?

OT like nobody's business. in fact, came home everynight and continue work w/o dinner till past midnight. i think i earned back enough TOIL... haha lame lame.

and now that i have submited my work, just feel like stoning away and stone. haven't have that luxury the last few days. made me wonder how am i going to survive the peak period. i'll just run out of gas.... especially if i don't have my time at night just to spend with Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home