Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Monday, October 01, 2007

New Start

Sueanne makes a promise to Him.

She will remember a verse a day.
To study the Word diligently. No excuse. This will replace the time she spends on the internet.
She will pray and pray and pray!

I thank God for today. Went early to work today... to join a small gorup of believers to pray. How good God is. He saw that I longed to meet other believers who are working in the same office. And how He made the arrangements where totally beyond what I could think.

Usually, I'll be the one to start the initiative. But this time, I receive a sms from someone I didn't even know! Well, to cut the long story short, this person told me that there was a group which started meeting a week ago to pray! I was so excited!

Anyway, I hope that from this small group, we can encourage each other and hopefully go beyond praying. Perhaps launching out some activities to reach out to people - who knows like Christmas carol, lunch time fellowships etc.

Never despise the day of new beginnings. I still remember how we prayed in CCS everyday before school. Looking back, I didn't know what in the wide world drove us to do such thing. But I believe its the passion and youth - that could have run out as we grow older.... its the passion to see revival in this land once again.

Start in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home