Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Wanna Be a Donkey?

At first thought... of course no right? What for be an ass?
But do you know that God used a donkey to speak to one of the prophets of old. God used a donkey as His spokesperson!

And do you know that Jesus rode on a donkey when He entered Jerusalem? The donkey was a barrier of Jesus!

So want to be a "donkey" for Christ?

This thing also reminded me of the cell group I met in Japan. The cell group's name was Chiiroba - meaning young donkey. See, people elsewhere are willing to call themselves donkey too! When I heard that I was amazed. They were willing to lower themselves so low to be a called Chiiroba. And when asked why, it was the same reason as above.

That makes it the second time I heard that this year.... So yeah.

Some members of Chiiroba... sweet memories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home