Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Monday, July 23, 2007

i need to cheer up!

am feeling bit discouraged. guess cos its first day on the job.... i was thrown work and expected to complete it. i was not very sure how to go about it. but i tried. took quite a long time.

did cash section. couldn't finish as not all the bank statements were available.

did FOREX reasonable testing. completed it.

P/L items. was given the thing and i don't know much about the company. how to audit? blur... will continue on wednesday. maybe by then it'll get better..maybe today i'm down because i feel overwhelmed.

worked till 8.30pm. no dinner! what the heck. is my life going to be like that? I miss T&E in church today. totally forgot about my appointment with Christine ,that she called me one hour later to ask where am I? pengsan!! I really dunno how to justify myself.

think its all the fatigue that is accumulating.... been sleeping less than 6 hours the whole of last week. and weekend was just so busy! burnt! doing MEET video.... but still we couldn't get it done for FOC.

and also feeling sad that i left my friend who called me on sunday morning to say she wanted to come to church with me! i was elated. but she was late for the shuttle and i left without her. i did that cos someone else was with me (going to chruch too) and she didn't want to meet my other friend. was torn. just pray that God will give me another chance.


anyway, tmr is my convo. I should cheer myself up.

1 Comments:

  • hey girl.. welcome to working life.. it ain't easy i tell u.. i suffered the first 3 mths adjusting to work life... but with God's grace, managed to perservere. pray for God's strength each day before u start work. Congrats on your convo. big girl already :)
    God bless.

    By Blogger rachellmc, at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home