Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Friday, June 08, 2007

Back from Sapporo

Just arrived Singapore at 1.45pm today.

Haven't used internet for so long... bit disconnected from current events, my "life" in Singapore. I had a very very good time in Japan. Many thoughts. But just want to say that I'm glad to be home. Yet, missing Sapporo- the people, culture and just living there. Was afraid of coming home. Cause I know that I have to get back to my own skin, my life - the worries and getting back to routine. Never like routines.

Yet, I know every mountain top experience has its end, where we have to come down and share it with others. So I pray that I may share and encourage others.

The exposure trip was great indeed. Now that Japan is over, am asking God where do I go from here? Tough questions. There are many things God spoke to me, I think, and many things I'm thinking over. Only time will tell whether what I am thinking of is from God or my own. Ask me in a few years time.

If time permits, I'll blog about the trip. But currently, busy... many things to do - my job, PR appllication, convocation, house searching, church camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home