Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Friday, April 13, 2007

The People I Thank God For...

My Project Team mates....
AA101 - Josiah, Yuen Ho, Qiu Ting, Carriene Kho
OB - Qiu Ping, Wei Khim, Germaine, Zhi Hui, Wendy Chia
FM - Chang Loong, Geo Suan

AA102 - Anita M, Joyce Tan
Biz Law - Clydina, Hui Fang, Rachel Yeo

AA201 - Anita M, Charissa, Kai Lin
AA202 - Zesi, Chuan Lee, Angela Yeo, Shi Jia/Jackie
AA305 - Shirley, Janet
AC213 - Qiying, Janet

AA205 - Timothy Yeo, Sue Min, Oi Lam, Gwen
AB214 - Joleen, Edward, Ying Hui
AB112 - Zhi Hui, Shi Xian, Anesia, Chin Yee, Lih An
AC313 - Jasmine/Xuan Harn, Johnny, Miao Yi
PA - Zhong Yi, Clara Yap

AA206 - Lee Fang, Celine, Janet, Yu Fang
AA304 - Zhi Yuan, Gwen, Wendy Sim, Zhen Bin
AA306 - Serene Chen, Chun Xin, Anesia
BL247 - Renita, Nina

AB311 - Keat Wee, Kai Lin, Hui Bing
AB301- Gabriel, Hui Pin, Florence, Li Ping
BL248- Lee Ting
BH324 - Viknesh, Thu Huong, Lee Ting, Alvin

All my tutorial mates
ECA: NTU Red Cross CIP, Hall 9 scrabble team of 04/05, some CCF & ISCF
Roomies: Hong Anh, NanHui, Ngoc, Rhoda (thank you for being a friend)
Cornerstone Tertiary : Kim, Leon, Tze Shan, Liena, Abigial, Faye, Jian Liang (really enjoyed the times of prayer, but really regret I couldn't make it for so many!)
Most of all.... my closest friends made in ntu - CFers! Vivi, Mabel, Christine, Kristy, Nat, You He, Steven, Wed CG, and all members ..you're like my family here

Thank God, for the many people He brought into my life. Really appreciate them all. Though I never did show it outwardly nor even sometimes acknowledge it, I really do.

Leaving this place soon.... if I had the chance to live through ntu again, I would
- make more friends... my hall neighbours, tutorial mates. I wouldn't be so introverted
- join campus crusade
- faithfully attend tertiary prayer, start a prayer group in hall
- share the gospel to more people
- find a suitable life partner? hahahahha lol! maybe not here in ntu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home