Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

40 more days to go!

Annie, my team leader was counting... yup, 40 more days to go before embarking on my first cross-cultural mission trip. Do pray that we will all be prepared spiritually. To be in tuned with His Spirit. Don't want it to be just a holiday trip or something. But that during the month long trip, we will be a blessing to the Japanese, and that God will also speak to us while we are there. Who knows what can happen. This is it! After months of Bible Study and preparation. Also pray that we will touch our fund raising target.... If God moves your heart to give :)

And can't believe its less than 3 weeks to exam! The end is near. Pray that I pass this semester and get my degree. Don't know if I can make it to ****** upper... sighz

Then am also starting to prepare myself for my next phase of live. First thing, to get a place to stay. God, please open a way. Then, to get a PR or something. Can't live on student pass anymore. What a coincidence that I checked the website on how to obtain PR or employment pass yesterday. And this morning my dad dreamt that I was so happy that I got PR status! Errr.... I don't know what it means... but you know, sons and daughters shall see visions, old men dream dreams.... :S

I don't know what God has planned for me. Should I continue staying on here? I don't know.... In cell we were sharing about visions, as in goals etc. To strife towards God's vision and call for each of our lives. Have been praying about it recently. Coming to crossroads in life again. Don't want to just go with the flow, but to go where God wants me to go. Do pray, that I'll know when the time comes.

On a side note, what is wrong with my parents? Everytime, they call and would expect me to give them some thing to share.... you know what I mean? I think they are starting to get worried. So am I.... They even went to say who knows, maybe God will provide one during my mission trip!! What the?!! Anyway, yeah, pray along that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home