Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Monday, March 05, 2007

Back To Reality

Hurhur... back to campus to continue my semester.... the last 2 weeks was like being in dream land ;) gone home for almost 12 days. haha... that's the longest I ever. not counting semester break of course. Had a wonerful time just being at home with all 5 of us. The house was noisy! haha... a little rubbing here and there. but yeah, that's part of the package.

CNY Family photo


Joanne enjoying CNY lunch at Apo's place :)
Also help Jo shift to her new place in Seremban. Tiring to travel up and down twice! But it was nice to see her settle down at a new place. Joanne and the pick up we used to transport her stuff. I forgot how many trips she made just to shift. ANd each time, it will be a car load full of things!

Her room, looks cosy eh.

My turn will be coming soon too. Headache!
Back to school :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home