Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Life

Continued from previous...

10/2 Saturday... I must admit by that day I was tired. I begin this sem thinking it was going to be light. But no. I am struggling here to manage time and work. Anyway, went to church for a Zone outreach meeting. Thank God, a friend came along with me, throguh a last minute sms. God works in ways I cannot understand. But I hope she was touched somehow.

We met 1.5 hours earlier to pray for the event. But Wenhui felt that we should instead continue to praise God and edify our spirit as there was a sense of heaviness. Yeah, I must have carried my burdens there. But as I just close my eyes, forget everything and just focus on giving my God the worship, His presence was just there and I felt a release. Yeah. I mean it was so real. Not an emotion, but I just know it in my spirit. If worship would be like this all the time.

Anyway they showed a documentary on a life of a taiwanese actor. Christian, young and just got married. Diagnose with cancer just after wedding. Tragic, suffering... Good looking, but because of the cancer, his physical body just wasted away and his face was beyond recognition. I mean it looked really awfull. Told that he just had 3 months to live. What he did really blew my mind. He spent the last lap of his life going round testifying about Jesus' love and the gospel. From a man who had life and all he could ever dreamed of and had everything taken from him and now about to die... I wonder if I could ever have faith like that. He return to be with the Lord. His wife stayed with him through out and continued testifying of the Lord's goodness.

I guess the few things I learnt or was challenged:
Come what may, will we still praise the Lord?
Life may just take a turn for the worst. Are we prepared? Do you know what lies ahead of you when you die?


11/2 Sunday... Church... well something funny happen after that. There was a survey on all the singles in the church... quite amusing at what happen. Enuf said. If got time i will blog.

Met up with Hong Anh and we went to Mustafa. Really can find everything under the roof. Branded Swiss watches to massages and groceries! Still keep in touch with her. Wonder if she will ever understand the gospel...

12/2 Monday... MEET TBS 5 on Prayer and Missions. Learn what the Lord's prayer is and how we must pray for missions. Ask me if you want to know more.

13/2 Tuesday again. Really dislike it. Loonnnggg day 10 hours non-stop! Who can take it? Tired, really tired.... God sustain me, please. MEET and study and CF is stretching me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home