Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

My First


Blood donation.... haha.. ok, lame lame. But I'm kind giving myself a pat on the shoulder.... Took the guts to just donate since I have always wanted to but chickened out. Gotta say that the nurses there were very professional. Registration, doctor screening, blood test and donation took less than an hour. Must say that the needle used to test the blood hurt more than the huge needle to draw blood. And I told them it was my first time donating... and the nurse kindly explained all the procedures. She is so good at the needle that there is no bruising, even though she said the vain she picked may cause bad bruises. anyway, thank God it all went smoothly... met some new people along the way while waiting and thank God I'm fine, despite having 1 pint of blood less! :)
ok, very lame blog!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home