Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Friday, April 06, 2007

Could I Ever

by Planet Shakers 2004

Verse 1:
When I woke up today
And thought of all the things You’d done
I find myself here
Feeling oh so overcome

Pre-Chorus:
You gave Your life away for me
Truly my heart belongs to You
So let me say

Chorus:
How could I ever thank You for
What You did at Calvary
When You bled and died for me
How could I ever turn away
Knowing that You paid the price
That I could never pay

Verse 2:
When I think of the way
That You died upon that Cross
Bearing my sin

Today is the day we remember the greatest love of all. This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down His life for us (1 John 3:16). This love never fails. It will never forsake us. Who can ever grasp how great this love is.

Abba Father, thank You for Your salvation plan for us. Thank You that You gave us hope through Jesus. That we can look towards having eternal life with You.

Thank You Jesus, for taking all my sins away. Thank you that through what You've done, I am free. You've given me a whole new purpose for living.

I can't imagine life without knowing You. You are my everything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home