Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Eventful Week

Sunday
Resurrection Sunday! My Saviour is alive, there is eternal life in Him.
Met Delia, my sup, and had a long chat... yeah, talk from my future, how MEET had impacted me, how I am challenged to make my life different... well, lots of things!

Monday
Mummy came down to visit me. Took a walk in Orchard.

Tuesday
Japanese listening test! Argh, nearly faint la, the speed of their conversation... How am I going to survive one month there?
Whisper in the rain - a short message by Ps Lip Yong on how knowing God gave a sense of purpose and fulfilment. To discover ourselves and to find a meaningful life is to know our Creator and therefore we will find our purpose.. no need to search elsewhere. Hmmm, he shared a testimony of his life. And left us with 3 important decisions we will ever make in life:
1. Whether we will accept Chirst as our personal Lord and Saviour (it will determine if we go heaven or hell)
2. Whom we will marry (reason: as above!)
3. How we will live this life. What kind of person will we be

Wednesday
Just realize I have 1 more week to my exam! Immediately started revision... oh no, hope I can finish. Been telling myself still got time and now no time already!

Thursday
Final presentation. Wasted $11 on a little cream for an ulcer. What?!

Friday
Revision! Pray I can finish man. Some people already finish revision.
Cell group :) Jiayong shared on judgment. Everyone will be judged by God. Judgement is not just punishment but also a time to receive our reward. There is no partiality and for us believers it will be based on our works. Did we build with gold, silver, precious stones or wood, hay, stubble? How are we building our lives?
My sandals snaped on the way to cell group and I had to drag my right sandals around the area looking for a replacement! Thank God I remembered there's a shoe shop nearby. Got a pair of slippers for $6.90!
Also, got good news... new addition coming in Nov! Congrats to Jiayong and Aili.

Saturday
All the way to Orchard AGAIN to submit visa application. Wasted 3 hours to and fro, when I am in panic mood of whether I can finish my textbook! Just pray that all will go well and that we can fly.

k, back to my book. Last chapter. I can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home