Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Jumbled Thoughts

3 papers down and 1 more to go! 2 more weeks before I leave for Japan.

Hmmm, many things happened.

Cell group
We continued on the topic of judgement. How would God judge us? How faithful we had been with the things He had given us (mina - for things which are given equally to all, and talents - for what we know as talents); whether we had done the will of the Father; what we have built - if it of material that will last or that will be burnt in the fire. Many other things but these were the main points we discussed.
So how am I living? Am I ready to face the jugdement? Yes, God our Father is gracious, merciful etc, yet, let us not forget that He is also righteous and holy.

One quiet time
I just started my prayer by just exalting God and its amazing how He led me to pray for great things. Prayed specifically for student ministries worldwide.

Have been haviung weird weird dreams almost everynight. Yesterdays, was terrifying... God, please sanctify my dreams :S Hmmm wonder how they even come about.

There is someone I'm praying about.... need a clear direction from Him if this is from Him.

Also, I shared with my MEET sup.. how life has been getting on. Here are what I have seived, out of the sharing
- missions is very important in God's plan. It is His salvation plan,. Ultimately, it is for His glory (which I have so forgotten). And yes, I see the importance, and I want to be part of it.
- but I am soon stepping into the corporate world. Feel that currently that is His directions for me. But in the long run, my desire is still to serve Him, though I don't see myself entering the full time ministry. I think more towards serving Him full time, yet having a secular job. yups.
- also praying for a suitable companion. however, as I was sharing with her, this pressure of finding one... I am wondering if it is me feeling society's pressure to conform once you have come of age, or what. hmmm, anyways, I am available but yet not as I am praying about this area.

MEET update:
- trip is 10 May to 8 June
- itenary: church and KGK visits, english lessons, homestay and country side visit
- target: other than Japanese, the international community
- got our VISA already, praise God
- target of funds: almost met, praise Him
Prayer needs:
- language (Japanese and Chinese needed... really need to brush up!)
- sensitivity to the Holy Spirit, to be able to encurage the church there. Basically the church and the Japan generally needs a spiritual breakthrough.
- unity of the team: Annie, Maureen and Shirlene. Honestly, I don't know how much they are preparing spiritually for the trip, other than the training we went under the program.

Yup, that's all for now... going home for the weekend to study and see home as I will be away for quite a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home