Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Outing

Exam is OVER! Kiss it goodbye for the time being...yeah, time being only, not forever...cos people say learning is a lifetime, and being in the accounting business, sure will have exams to come.

Anyway, spend wednesday clearing my notes. Realise that after 3 years, I have collected a lot of stuff. haha... clearing and sorting like never ending... and today is saturday, and i must say i still haven't finish :p

Thursday was spent really Ada Lum's Hitchhiker's guide to missions (in preparation for my trip), Shining Like Stars (about student ministry worldwide). Exam over, but still a lot to read. Dinner with MEET groupmates. We're excited, leaving next week! Yet at the same time , anxious, not knowing what to expect. Its gonna be a total foreign place. Living seperately from each other for a week (homestay experience, which includes cooking for our host family :S )

Friday.... long day, left my rom at 9.45am, came back at 11.45pm. Spiderman 3 at GVMax, vivocity. Place was superb. Very HUGE screen which makes things more dramatic. Sound system even made the place shook and I could feel my clothes vibrate! Movie was fantastic. I loved it. Filled with action, entertaining and to see how the characters grew.





Lunch at Food Republic...very nice set up.








After the movie, went for lunch and walk around vivo. And we visited Toysrus. I haven't been there for years! Saw rows and rows of toys. Was amazed to even see that my favourite toy....




LEGO is still in the market!










PlayDoh too! Wow...

And of course la, Barbie is still there too.

I felt that I was having flashback of my childhood. Remembering the toys we played.







The little kid in Mabel was revealed :)










Okok, I was also being a kid. We saw this huge bear-bear, almost the size of Mabel! haha... and I must hug it!











And the puppets were so cute! The lion was so adorable :)



I had a fantastic time! Because of the good company :)


Later went straight to cell group. Youwei had this funny thing that happened to him. He was approached by an agent to be a model for men's wear! k, we all had a good laugh bout it... hahahha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home