Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Some updates about me

I've started work already.... in Deloitte, S'pore as an audit asst. Been attending trainning for the last 2 weeks, one more to go...then I'll be out in the field working.

Am adjusting to my new environment.... colleagues, schedule. Been busy lately with my MEET report and all, there's just not much time for my ownself... like exercise, blogging etc. Hmmph hopefully I'll settle down soon.

Thank God for the new friends I made among my A10s. Just hope that as I tackle this new relationship called "colleague" I'll be able to know how to form lasting friendships from here. Just don't know how deep people want to know each other. But hey, I'm hoping to form friendships, not just colleagues or acquiantances. Though I know it is a delicate balance, since this is the corporate world and sometimes, its vicious! Never know...as we are all competing...but I never look at things this way... just that I've been warned. Hmm.. that's why I'm praying for wisdom as I explore this "colleague" relationship.

Also, am hoping that I will be salt and light. Am struggling with my own spiritual walk. In my first week, it really dawned on me how easy it is to just fall away as a Christian. How easy it is for my heart to grow cold. I just pray and sincerely ask God to grant me grace through out my life, especially as an auditor. Pray that the things I've seen in Japan, the lives of the Christians there will also remind me of how Christ is worth living for. Pray that God will continue to remain very real to me... that I will be constantly be aware of His presence.

Glad for the time spent with Rhoda. It was really a good chat and a time of encouraging each other spiritually...hope to do it more often.

And my convocation is on 24 July at 2pm. Sad... only parents coming. CF friends will be in FOC, cell members at work... bro and sis got class. What kind of timing is that? Of course only my batchmates will be around... at least something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home