Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Graduate

That's me! Can't believe time flies! I'm the only one wearing a long skirt! haha...

Anyway, life is not that great upon graduation. Earn money, but huge repsonsibility. And in auditing, what can be better! I worked till 8.30 on m first day and 10pm on the second.

And i really hope that Mr. Right will come soon.... sometimes i wonder why all the good guys are taken while those available (and fits my criteria) just say "pray about it"? Maybe because I'm the kind to also pray about it hahaha! and it saddens me that those I kinda liked and wished could be the one has been "taken away"....pray that only God will bring us together if it really is His will.

*sorry about my language cos no time to write properly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home