Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Why I find life interesting

There is a purpose and reason for things to happen. Be it good or bad. But in all situations, I must be content and hold on to what I believe in.
Tho I don't know the future, I know the One who holds my future - God. You may find it weird, but yeah, I don't know how my life would be like if I never knew Him - I wouldn't have a reason to live for, no hope.... what then is this life is we have nothing to live for? Surely not growing up, getting an education and a good job, then getting married, have kids, grow old.... then what? Wait to die?

Speaking of which, this is very true... my own grandma is old and weak. I went home last week and visited her many times. Everytime I see her, she would say to my mum, "You know how difficult is it? Want to die also cannot." My heart breaks to see her and hear her say that. She is so fragile and really, is waiting for her time to come.

Which brings me to think, isn't it so sad? Is life towards the end like this? Waiting to just die? Then what next?

This incident really reaffirms my faith. That life is more than going through the motion of life itself. I know that I have a destiny, a purpose to fulfill, a task (or in fact many tasks) to accomplish... and in the midst of going through all the trials and tribulations of life, I know that there is someone above watching over me. Someone to guide me, to reassure me and to love me.

And this is not just a one way thing.. but in return, my heart is so filled with thanksgiving that I want to tell others about this great Person. And that I also look forward to the day when my life here ends... so that I will be with Him forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home