Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Some updates about me

Workwise
The past week was quite hactic as we went down to a client's place and had t o finish our limted reivew work in 3 days as the partner wanted to reivew it by Friday. So piah every day till about 7.30pm everyday. Then I would rush off to attend a lecture at Trinity Theological College. 3 days in a row, had no dinner! think my waist got slimmer! haha

Churchwise
Attended an audition for the worship choir. Has a great time with the people there. We started off with a time of worship and it was great. Then each of us had to sing 2 songs; followed by test of technical skills. I was nervous till my voice shook! I say man...

Something firvilous.. had been eating fast food so often, i think i'm scared of it! especially kfc :S and also 2 days in a row i ate ice cream. how nice... think i piled on the calories again.

Manage to use this weekend to catch up with 2 dear people. We shared and talked... and its amazing that when people ask me how am i, i have so much to share and thank God for. We talked about work, direction in life, wat we want in life, relationships, God, church, cell, being in a foreign place etc etc.... But i guess even after hearing myself talk, i realize that my perception of life is quite different...

K, got to ciao.... catch me on facebook ppl. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=596216613

1 Comments:

  • Hey Sue, u're attending Trinity Christian centre at Paya Lebar? If yes, me too!

    By Blogger rachellmc, at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home