Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Friday, May 13, 2005

So Bored

Sigh... this holiday sucks. Yeah, I know I should be enjoying my long break...but doing nothing is really driving me nuts. Really don't feel like doing anything.

I've even realized doing something to much make me feel sick. Like being too long in front of the idiot box. Channel surf, click, switch channel, watch a while then jelak of the show and the cycle starts again. Really. Until my body just feel so lemah

The worst part is I'm stuck alone in the house. No brother or sister to talk to. Mum and dad always seems to be busy doing something. And even worse, my dad doesn't allow me to stay alone at home or go out. What! They went even to the extend of asking a friend to accompany me last night when they went out for prayer meeting.

Guess they worry bout my safety since the incident where someone stole a pipe at the back of our house a few days ago. I don't know why in the wide world would someone do that. come on, a pipe cost only a few bucks, but the repair cost a hundred man! plus the water that gushed out for who knows how much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home