Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Just Having A Break

In the midst of exams now. One paper down and another 4 to go. Been really busy, but sigh... am taking a short break from my books. Have been reading non stop for a few weeks now, and my eyes are starting to give way. They are blurring! Argghhhh!!! I can't see far now.

I'm totally dazed with the ammount of work to do. Don't know how I'm gonna pull through another 2 more weeks. But thank God for His mercies which are new everyday. Thank God for providing another 3 people to study with. Eventhough we're not in the same course, at least we study together, which keeps my sanity! If I'm totally isolated, studying on my own, I think I'll go nuts!!!

Well, 16 more days before balik kampung!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home