Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Some Good Qoutes

Was reading my accounting textbook and came across some nice quotes

Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't - you're right
Henry Ford
If you don't know where you are going, you will probably get there.
(Anonymous)
Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

Interesting ya? Found it in the chapters for cost mangement and stategy. Hmmm...very interesting indeed.

Heard that public uni back home is having their hols now. Me? Rushing like mad for exams....

1 Comments:

  • "Would you tell me please which way I ought to walk from here?"
    "That depends a good deal on where you want to go,"said the Cat.
    "I don't care much where-" said Alice.
    "Then it dosen't matter which way to walk," said the Cat.
    ( Alice's Adventures In Wonderland)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home